Get rid of potholes in your area by reporting them (Click on the animation below)

Wednesday 25 August 2010

I Have A Ship

No, I don't own a ship, but I've found out what ship I will be joining for the next three months.  I don't know what day I will join it yet, but my leaving here is imminent.

The ship is the Andrea Anon.  It's 108.2m long, has a 2800kW B&W 2 Stroke Slow Speed  engine, and was built in 2006 .  As far as I'm aware it cruises France and Spain and I will be flying out there to join. 

If you want to see where I am at any moment during the following months then there will be a link on the blog that will lead you to marine traffic - this shows where the ship was last.  When I last checked it was near Biscay!  

Photos below of the ship.  Also check out the youtube videos of her (on the right)











1 comment:

  1. She ( I assume ships are still called she ??!) looks very impressive Tom, let's hope your living quarters are too! What a great idea to have a track on where she is at any time...no hiding out there! Have a safe and useful 3 months, it will be great if you can update your blog whilst you are away? Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete