Get rid of potholes in your area by reporting them (Click on the animation below)

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Mirror Mirror

I also thought these were worth a mention as they have caused me grief - both five years ago and more recently. My polished Pirelli P Slot wheels are now finished, hopefully to be picked up by a buyer this weekend.  They've been a labour of love, and I'll be both glad and sad to see them go.  They were certainly a good learning experience, and I learned most of all to finish what you start, no matter how painful and tedious it may seem.  A few photos below...





1 comment:

  1. Hey Tom, long time no blog? I am a firm believer in always finishing what you start, even if things have gone really badly you get a sense of achievement (or even a learning experience) at the end. These look too beautiful to put on a car in my opinion!!Great job.
    Take care and hope to see you really soon,
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete