Get rid of potholes in your area by reporting them (Click on the animation below)

Tuesday 7 December 2010

How Manly Are You?

I saw this online and wonder how many people have done all the things this article lists (link below).  It’s a list of ‘Dad’ skills every man should have. 

 

I felt relieved that I can do them all – thanks especially to Dad who taught me how to hang wall paper and most of the others.  And thanks to the Haynes manual of course.

 

Click on the link below to be redirected to the article.

 

http://him.uk.msn.com/in-the-know/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=155323175

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm all woman Tom! (Except for the wallpaper hanging which I will stick my neck out and say that I'm pretty good at that!) Actually I think it's a case of always having a handyman aka Martin to do it I just never bothered to learn how to do the others...now I think I should show Martin how to cook,buy Christmas presents,send cards......hmm the list is endless-LOL- shall I see how womanly he can be ! Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete