Get rid of potholes in your area by reporting them (Click on the animation below)

Wednesday 14 September 2011

The Tired Man Of Oz

I have arrived in Brisbane airport, and after making the painful decision for a full factory reset, my phone is now working here.  Please bear in mind that if you email me DON'T ADD ANY ATTACHMENTS!  If you do, my pay cheque will be heading for Vodafone's bank account. Also, please don't send me long email streams as it will just waste data.  If you reply to one of mine, just delete the rest of the email text that is not needed please.

Ok, so I am now ten hours ahead of you all which means it's currently about 230am for you - and my brain.  I am just hanging about at Brisbane now waiting for my connection to Gladstone.  

The second flight was much a repeat of the first, albeit without the rather cool under plane camera.  My legs finally tired of sitting in a seat for so long, and I resorted to tossing and turning near the end.  At least I will join ship near the end of the day - would be a bit of a mission arriving and starting work straight away like last time.

The chief engineer on board is a Filipino and the captain a Romanian...and I've just realised I now don't have their names anymore as that went down the pan with the factory reset!

I will post once in Gladstone/on board and who knows after then - will depend on where ship goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment